Governance, Metrics, and Reporting Specialist
- Manhattan, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Deutsche Bank - US
- 12 déc. 17 2017-12-12
Governance, Metrics, and Reporting Specialist
Job ID: 3161015 Full\/Part-Time: Full-time Regular\/Temporary: Regular Listed: 2017-09-28 Location: New York, United States of America
Corporate & Investment Banking: Global Transaction Banking
The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) combines Deutsche Bank's Corporate Finance, Global Markets and Global Transaction Banking businesses. This new business division was created in 2017 with the aim to ensure greater alignment of product and sales efforts, enabling the bank to deliver a better service to clients and a more focused resource allocation.
Global Transaction Banking (GTB) is a leading global provider of cash management, trade finance and securities services, delivering the full range of commercial banking products and services for both corporates and institutions worldwide.
Job Title: Governance, Metrics, and Reporting Specialist
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President\/Associate
Location: New York City
About Deutsche Bank
A Passion to Perform is what drives us. More than a claim, this describes the way we do business. We're committed to being the best financial services provider in the world, balancing passion with precision to deliver superior solutions for our clients. This is made possible by our people: agile minds, able to see beyond the obvious and act effectively in an ever-changing global business landscape. Diverse, international and shaped by a variety of different perspectives, we're driven by a shared sense of purpose. At every level agile thinking is nurtured. And at every level, agile minds are rewarded with competitive pay, support and opportunities to excel.
The Assistant Vice President\/Associate will focus on delivery of an effective governance program, development of standardized metrics and reporting to drive decision making, and sustainable processes to support risk mitigation recommendations.
The Assistant Vice President\/Associate will provide support for various governance and risk councils for Institutional Cash Management (ICM) including the USD Currency Council, the Correspondent Banking Oversight Council (CBCRC), which focuses on client-specific risk, and the Correspondent Banking Oversight Council (CBOC), which focuses on risk at a portfolio level.
- Development and production of consistent reporting for Material AML Events, Field Inquiries, and Sanctions data for global and currency councils
- Production of recurring and ad-hoc reporting to support various governance and risk councils
- Contributing to infrastructure and standardized processes to promote effective Council operations across ICM globally
- Coordination with Client Managers\/Accountable Client Owners (ACO) on risk mitigation processes: initiating follow-up, documenting responses, monitoring progress and producing standardized reporting to track to resolution
- Supporting effective Council operations, including acting as a backup for the Secretariat of the USD Currency Council
- Preparation of various management presentations, including materials for ICM and GTB off sites, ICM and GTB ExCo meetings, and the DBTCA Board.
- Ability to deliver high-quality results among competing priorities with tight deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent technical skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exemplary organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team environment
- Ability to interpret issues raised, prioritizing and communicating to senior management and other key stakeholders regarding status, resolution plans, and expectations
- Global mind set and collaborative approach to dealing with colleagues around the world
- Knowledge of Financial Crime\/Anti-Money Laundering or experience with governance or controls, a plus
Preferable Skills and Experience:
- Independent, flexible and proactive work style
- Self-driven, but able to work well in a team
- Displays cultural sensitivity and has experience working with global geographically dispersed teams
- Operates successfully in a matrix organization across a mixture of different disciplines and levels
- Experience working with the risk and regulatory agenda, including Know Your Customer, financial crime, and non-financial risk, a plus
- Fluent in English
For candidates applying for positions in the US:
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans\/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the "EEO is the Law " poster and pay transparency statement.