Infrastructure HR Americas Lead - Director
- Manhattan, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Deutsche Bank - US
- 06 déc. 17 2017-12-06
Job Title: Infrastructure HR Americas Lead
Corporate Title: Director
Location: New York
About Deutsche Bank
A Passion to Perform is what drives us. More than a claim, this describes the way we do business. We're committed to being the best financial services provider in the world, balancing passion with precision to deliver superior solutions for our clients. This is made possible by our people: agile minds, able to see beyond the obvious and act effectively in an ever-changing global business landscape. Diverse, international and shaped by a variety of different perspectives, we're driven by a shared sense of purpose. At every level agile thinking is nurtured. And at every level, agile minds are rewarded with competitive pay, support and opportunities to excel.
The Infrastructure HR Americas Team Lead is a key position in the Infrastructure HR team: the role is the sole Director role in the Infra HR team in the Americas and as such the individual will need to manage the key and senior stakeholders across the Infrastructure divisions in US; act as the lead people manager for the Infra HR team members and be a strong partner to peers in other locations often being their 'eyes and ears' on the ground for their client areas and team members.
Infrastructure encompasses 34,000 employees globally in functions including Technology, Operations, Finance, Risk, Legal, Compliance, Anti Financial Crime, Human Resources, and Communications. The key challenges vary from area to area and tend to include restructuring to achieve cost targets, growth in response to regulatory concerns, development of management capability as a key lever for performance improvement (approx 6,000 Infra managers globally with the majority at VP & AVP levels).
The role requires someone who is able to operate and manage at skill, deliver within a global environment, enjoys and drives change.
- Overseeing the delivery of HR products and services into Infrastructure clients across the Americas, maximizing the effectiveness of delivery of core people processes
- HR Business Partner support for global and regional client groups within the Chief Operating Office Division, including the provision of strategic advice to local Business Heads on individual and organizational people issues
- Management of the Americas Infrastructure HR team, currently involving direct reporting responsibility for 8 staff in New York and Jacksonville, and a broader team of 24 across the region, comprised of HR generalists and Reward, Development and Talent Acquisition Product specialists
- Overseeing the delivery of change focused projects aimed at improving the operation of the Infrastructure HR team
- Overseeing the implementation of the global Infrastructure HR strategy and vision, including priority setting at a local level
- Participation in the recruitment process for senior talent within the region, including the negotiation over complex compensation structures
- Delivery of year-end compensation review process, including reviews of fixed and variable pay and management of the annual promotion process
- Ensuring that local regulatory and market based requirements are represented in global HR product and process design and delivery
- Provision of general oversight to employee lifecycle activities within the Infrastructure Division, including organization restructuring programs, Employee Relations issues, the talent management and succession management agenda
- Overseeing the implementation and effectiveness of skills development interventions, organizational design initiatives, including change management interventions and helping managers to create an environment that is conducive to employee engagement
- Supporting the diversity agenda through active management engagement, to ensure diversity is embedded into all HR practices
- Contribution to the HR organization and general Deutsche Bank franchise
- Significant relative experience and a proven ability to provide strategic HR consulting.
- Demonstrated ability to develop deep trusted relationships with senior Business stakeholders
- Ability to coach employees and management through complex, difficult issues.
- Interest in HR industry best practice and ability to drive transformation in HR
- Experience managing a diverse team of various levels of experience
- Keen business acumen
- Developed consulting and change management capabilities
- Exceptional communication skills