- Stage, Plein-temps
- Société Générale - VIE
- 16 oct. 18
- Manhattan, NY, États-Unis
- Selon profil
Junior Financial Planning & Analysis Specialist - VIE New York
At Societe Generale, you will be joining the Finance division of Global Banking & Investors Solutions (GBIS), one of the three pillars of SG that brings together Corporate and Investment Banking activities, Private Banking activities, Asset Management and Investor Services. This division oversees the quality and delivery of financial statements for GBIS, the independent certification of financial data for various activities, and also provides day-to-day explanations on profit and loss for market activities.Avec 30 millions de clients dans plus de 75 pays, Société Générale est l'une des plus importantes entreprises de services financiers en Europe.
Parce qu'il n'y a pas de succès collectif sans réussite individuelle, de progrès d'entreprise sans évolutions personnelles, Société Générale propose à chacun de ses 148 000 collaborateurs une aventure professionnelle épanouissante et enrichissante, qui respecte la diversité des talents
Société Générale a reçu en 2017 pour la 4e année consécutive la certification « Top Employer France » pour sa politique de Ressources Humaines.
Your main responsibilities will be:
* Develop and implement efficient financial and technical solutions in support of core organizational functions and business requirements. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business processes, projects, and ad hoc requests.
* Support the data management requirements for the Management reporting area:
* Ensuring data integrity of all referential data, financial results reported by the area including, data feeds, reorganizations and restatements of current and historical information.
* Provide user support vis-à-vis the DFO organization (i.e. Report Creation, assisting in Data inquiries, tool support).
* Work with project leaders on division-led projects that support the overall improvement of information.
* Assist with the monthly accounting close, ensuring certain journal entries are prepared correctly and on time.
Profil recherché :
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in New York City is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.
Graduate from Engineering school – Business School or University, with a master degree in Corporate Finance. You ideally have some experience in bank.
You are fluent in English.
You have a very good level with Microsoft Office, Access, VBA (desired)