A Professional Training & Coaching network built to drive more women into positions of power is looking to add a Lead Product Designer to their team! The private network is designed for senior women leaders to strengthen their journey into the C-suite. Launched in 2019, they grew their membership to 700+ in its first 6 months, representing over 500 companies & a 5,000+ waitlist.
The Lead Product Designer will work directly with product & engineering to scale their digital platform across web and mobile!
* Well-documented online portfolio demostrating experience crafting user-centered design solutions.
* Experience with a variety of design tools.
* Experience with several design approaches, methods and tools.
* Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Principle, InDesign & others.
* Familiarity with Agile methodology & how Product Design and UX fits into that
* Competitive Base Salary
* Unlimited Vacation
* Full medical / dental / vision packages
* Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business & more!
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.