Top premier asset management firm is looking for an Sr. Network Operations Engineer to join their dynamic entrepreneurial company; located in Connecticut or Remote capable. The firm is focused on managing unique partnerships and manages global investments for a wide array of institutional clients. As leaders in technological innovations the company strives to manage unique partnerships in an inclusive, transparent, and diverse dynamic environment. The right candidate will be an independent thinker who shares a commitment to collaborate with researchers to design, engineer, and successfully run internal platforms.
Networks OPS Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for external data communications, security infrastructure, network/wireless infrastructure, and network analysis tools.
- Execute network infrastructure configuration, deployment, support, and management.
- Work on Cisco Network technologies- routing and switching, and network security beyond firewalls.
- Exceptional organizational, written, and verbal communications skills to assess, communicate, prioritize operational risks to network services.
The Network OPS Engineer MUST have the following Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of Enterprise Network Administration internal-facing experience
- Deep understand of complex routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, ARP, EIGRP)
- Ability to manage security devices including firewalls (TACACs, Radius, VPN)
- Experience working on with MPLS and Firewalls (Cisco, ASA, Palo Alto)
Additional Qualifications are a plus: (preferred but NOT required)
- Cisco certification (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE)
- Security certifications (F5 Big IP, DNS)
- Experience with Python and Ansible in automating tasks
- Ability to work on Azure and AWS platforms
If you are interested in the Network Operations Engineer role, please apply ASAP!