FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
We are hiring for an experienced recruitment consultant to join the recently launched New York office. We are open to candidates that have a background in recruiting across Change and Transformation, Risk or Operations across Financial Services.
Charles Levick Limited are one of the markets leading independent financial recruiters providing global solutions to banking, finance, insurance, professional services and technology organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and now Midtown Manhattan.
Charles Levick has managed to build an enviable reputation, partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe and the US.
* Daily management of candidates and client which includes working with established (PSL) entities as well as developing new suppliers to provide revenue to the organisation
* 360 recruitment activities which includes (but is not limited to):
o Managing a book of work that is comprised of your own business development endeavours and existing work from the company from inception to completion
o Act as a point of contact with established clients in the business, human resources/talent acquisition while adhering to the core principles of Charles Levick Inc.
o Register candidates and clients over the phone and in person on a daily basis
o Be the face of the company during conference calls and client meetings/briefings were applicable to your area of focus and in line with our vertical recruitment business lines.
o Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, tests and creating shortlist of candidates through to the placement of candidates into the opportunities that we have found with our client base
* Being a contributor to forming the culture of the US office
* Ensuring Recruitment Systems are accurate and up to date at all times.
This job will appeal to the experienced career recruiter or the individual with more recent experience and that wants to to be part of a growth story.
You will be one of the first few hires into the New York office and there will be a big focus on harbouring and adding to the existing organisational principles of good customer service, integrity and delivery as well as helping drive the group sales targets.
We are a grown up organisation that gives its consultants the autonomy to manage their day in such a way that reflects that in a relaxed corporate environment and a relief from a KPI focused management style.
Additional Soft Skills
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Good sales and negotiation skills
* The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
* Good organisational and administrative skills
Before you apply please consider the following questions:
1. Are you currently domiciled in the USA without any restrictions to work in the country?
2. Do you need sponsorship to remain in the USA?
3. Is your visa/stay in the USA dependant on a significant other?
- Up to USD55000 per annum + bonus based on billings + benefits
- Manhattan, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charles Levick