Sanctions Analyst, Fircosoft
- Manhattan, NY, États-Unis
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 19 oct. 18
This company is looking for someone that has a strong background in FircoSoft tuning experience in real-time transaction screening and customer screening, with 3-5 years of experience.
- Filter efficiency testing
- Fircosoft optimization: rules and exceptions development
- Support UAT testing by executing and documenting results of the testing
- Support validation of the List Management process
- Assis in list management process
- Assist in daily tuning of Fircosoft system post go-live
- Prepare management report to optimization recommendations: hit rate statistics, iterative results of applying rule/exceptions and preparing summaries of the risks/impacts of filter tuning recommendation
- Assist in preparing alert-based work-flow business requirements
- Support data quality integrity reviews
An ideal candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
based off of experience.