- Manhattan, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 19 nov. 17 2017-11-19
My client, located in Astoria, is a rapidly growing REIT that is seeking an Accounts Receivable Associate.
My client is a REIT that is located in Astoria.
- Manages general accounting functions, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and travel expenses.
- Performs month end closing entries, including bank reconciliations.
- Prepares various periodic accounts payable reporting; reviews own work for accuracy and understanding; performs analysis and comments for executive level communications.
- Analyzes and reconciles balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Generates financial statements and reports for Director of Accounting and management.
- Real Estate experience preferred
- Strong understanding of basic accounting procedures and requirements.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat DC Pro experience
- Proven experience in calculating, posting and managing accounting figures and financial records
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Willing to learn
- Excellent communication skills
My client is offering a competitive base plus bonus and room to grow in a fun and rapidly expanding company.