A leading crypto firm in New York is seeking a Technical Project Manager to join their growing team. This person will work with senior business and technology leaders, helping build a new risk management system.
- Coordinate and advance new technical projects, including the build of a new risk management system.
- Manage timelines, tracking progress and milestones
- Drive strategic process improvements
- Enhance collaboration and workflows between technical and non-technical teams
- Strong awareness of the software development processes in order to understand the work engineers and product managers are undertaking and ensuring quality and deadlines are met.
- 3-10 years of technical project management experience, working with risk systems.
- Capital Market experience
- AWS infrastructure project experience a plus.
If interested, please do not wait to apply!