- Manhattan, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 14 oct. 18
The best candidate for the IT Audit AVP position is an individual with a basic understanding of accounting systems, processes, and the associated risks. They will also have a deepened understanding of the technological aspect of audit.
Large company with a significant presence in a major city. Great benefit package.
- Understand the continuously updated technical knowledge as well as the audit departments ranging tasks and their methodology when handling tasks;
- Effectively communicate (translate) issues in both technical and non-technical language;
- Monitor business groups and analyze risk trends;
- Interpret risks, create inventive testing methods, and propose solution action plans associated with both existing and developing technologies;
- Assist in finding risks and controls within the varying departments, projects, and processes;
- Stay updated on company services, advancing technology, industry adjustments, and evolving regulatory requirements;
- Contribute to continuing improvement efforts;
- Maintain awareness of industry knowledge, as well as the company's department's processes and procedures;
- Adhere to assignment deadlines and budgets;
- Use company's internal system.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Previous experience in a professional work environment.
- Previous experience in IT assessments preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Concisely present any issues which arise to Senior Management.
- Highly organized.
Great work environment for building upon and cultivating effective business relationships while simultaneously providing audit and advisory services.