We are currently partnered with a leading Global Restructuring Firm here in NYC that is looking to add a Director to their Turnaround & Restructuring team here in NYC. They are looking for candidates with 5-10+ years experience within the Restructuring sector at another consulting firm or investment bank. This is an opportunity to join a top platform within a profitable sector to grow your career.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing restructurings and/or negotiating with both external stakeholders (including borrowers, bank agents, other lenders, external counsel and consultants) and internal stakeholders (including Banking/Relationship Coverage, Wholesale Credit/Risk, Portfolio Management, Sales & Trading, Counterparty Risk, Legal, and Finance)
- Credit Analysis
- Contribute to the growth, experience, and institutional knowledge of the Restructuring practice team members
- Manage the day-to-day requirements of restructuring-related engagements, including all aspects of the timeline, resource requirements, and deliverables
- Act as liaison between the client and its lenders, constituents and vendors.
- 5-10+ years in a financial institution, Big 4 accounting firm or financial advisor focused on restructuring and/or workout, valuation and credit analysis
- 3+ years Managing a team