VP - Internal Audit
- Manhattan, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 10 oct. 17 2017-10-10
My client is a prestigious banking institution, seeking to hire a VP for its internal audit team to specifically focus on operational risk.
- 7-12 years of experience in financial services industry within internal audit, independent validation or related control function within operational risk
- Deep experience within investment bank or top management consulting risk advisory practice
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills, with a team-oriented nature
- Solid background in financial concepts, pricing and/or operations related to credit, interest rate, FX, equity and commodity products
- Familiarity with capital adequacy topics and regulatory frameworks including Basel, CCAR and/or DFAST
- Experience implementing controls surrounding risk governance, risk assessments, risk measurement, risk limits and monitoring
- Advanced Degree with quantitative focus including engineering, mathematics, finance, economics
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.