VP - Liquidity and IRR
- Manhattan, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 08 déc. 17 2017-12-08
My client, a Financial Services firm, located in New York, New York is looking to add an additional headcount position with a VP - Balance Sheet Management hire.
My client, a Financial Services firm, located in New York is looking to add an additional headcount position with a VP - Balance Sheet Management hire.
- Performing analysis on various liquidity metrics, funding planning and cashflow projections, as well as monitoring key trends in the composition of the bank's balance sheet
- Liaising with other business lines to price balance sheet accurately and communicate effectively on liquidity and funding matters
- Working closely with the Chief Investment Office on regulatory matters such as liquid asset definition, RWA calculations, returns analysis, and stress testing
- Working closely with ALM to ensure appropriate transfer of the structural interest rate risk of bank to BSM within the transfer pricing policy and abiding by the limits
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA or CFA preferred
- 5-8yrs of relevant experience in Treasury, ALM, BSM areas
- Understanding of the commercial bank activities
- Understanding of capital markets products (bonds, swaps, FX, Futures)
- Knowledge of liquidity and capital banking regulations
My client is offering the VP - Balance Sheet Management candidate a competitive base + bonus compensation structure.