Voluntary Corporate Actions Associate
- $70,000 - $80,000 Base + Bonus
- New City, NY, États-Unis New City NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- International Market Recruiters
- 17 mai 18 2018-05-17
Voluntary Corporate Actions Associate: $70,000 - $80,000 Base + Bonus! American Investment Leader is hiring a Financial Specialist to join their New York City Corporate Actions Team to analyze notifications, communicate events to ensure timely execution, resolve differences, pursue receivables, and correspond with broker-dealers, banks, and agents. If you are a detail-oriented finance professional that thrives in a fast-paced environment, can successfully multi-task and has robust communications and problem-solving skills this is an excellent opportunity with an industry leader that honors success with promotion and financial reward.
Voluntary Corporate Actions Associate: $70,000 - $80,000 Base + Bonus!
American Investment Leader is hiring a Financial Specialist to join their New York City Corporate Actions Team.
- Analyze and interpret corporate action notifications
- Communicate corporate action events to brokers, traders, and middle office personnel, and other operations departments to ensure timely execution of client instructions
- Research and resolve cash and share differences, and reconcile and allocate dividend payments
- Monitor and pursue dividend receivables, and correspond daily with other broker-dealers, banks, and agents
Education, Experience & Skills Needed:
- Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years banking or brokerage operations experience, Corporate Actions preferred
- Extensive equity products knowledge
- Strong problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills