- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 16 oct. 17 2017-10-16
Responsible for policy and procedures; prepare statistics and reports; identify, investigate and resolve potentially suspicious activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research names and accounts provided by various reports and lists through various sources to determine if there is evidence of money laundering activity;
- Evaluate transactions and/or customer relationship for money laundering based on red flags and escalate for further investigations;
- Have familiarity with appropriate techniques including research utilizing banking systems, intranet, internet and other vendor solutions as needed;
- Communicate within the team and with other business units;
- Effectively convey key points to internal customers as well as the capability to communicate to communicate to external customers as appropriate;
- Assist in the preparation of reports as required;
- Maintain awareness of BSA advisories, trends, web sites, and articles related to money laundering;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- BA/BS; Advanced degree preferred; Legal background a plus
- 1 to 3 years of professional work experience; preferably in a compliance, legal, banking, or business environment
- Strong written and oral skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment;
- Professional Certification preferred (CAMS, CFE, CFS, etc.)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. This document is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required by the incumbents. Job responsibilities are subject to change, with or without notice. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities at any time at the Firm’s total discretion.
This document does not constitute a contract of employment with you of any kind, express or implied for any duration, or with respect to any of its stated or omitted terms. As described in the Firm’s employee handbook, the Firm reserves the right to terminate your employment with or without cause, notice or reason at any time at its sole discretion.