- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 sept. 17
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisThe AVP - Data Architect role will be a part of the Moody's Enterprise Architecture team and will have several key responsibilities:
- Provide guidance to solution development teams in accordance with published best practices and standards
- Participate in design sessions to understand business needs and functional / non-functional requirements, and apply appropriate patterns and practices
- Provide general guidance to teams on data architecture topics
- Facilitate data architecture working sessions across solution teams
- Facilitate data architecture working sessions with infrastructure and operations teams
- Participate in governance of solution design and development through Moody's architecture governance processes and bodies
- Develop, maintain and evangelize data architecture principles, policies and standards
- Represent data architecture concerns in design, implementation and deployment reviews
- Lead data innovation initiatives
- Maintain currency with leading and emerging data technologies including "big data" platforms, NoSQL databases, data streaming, in-memory data management, real-time analytics, cloud data services
- Identify business opportunities for applying leading and emerging data technologies at Moody's
- Lead proofs of concept and prototypes of leading and emerging data technologies
- Provide guidance to business, solution development and operations teams in applying leading and emerging data technologies
- Each of these responsibilities will include elements of our current focus areas for data architecture:
- Data Modeling
- Data Lifecycle Management
- Data Movement and Migration
- Data Access
- Data Governance
Candidates are expected to demonstrate experience in each of the above responsibilities and focus areas, with the following specific qualifications: Required
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business, Statistics or related technical field required. An MS is preferred.
- 5+ years related work experience in data architecture
- Experience with applied design techniques for optimizing models for operational, reporting, analysis and distribution data needs
- Design and development of data access, abstraction and virtualization solutions
- Strong skills in SQL and related query languages
- Experience developing solutions with mix of structured, semi-structured and unstructured information
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Good communication and written skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, QA-focused
- Oracle RDBMS 12C
- Cloud-based RDBMS services
- Informatica PowerCenter
- Apache Kafka
- Tableau or similar data visualization
- Hadoop / HBase
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.