- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
AVP – Research Writer
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisMoody's Investors Service is looking for a Research Writer to join its MIS Research group, supporting the development and publishing of research from the Financial Institutions group. The individual is expected to spend some if his/her time working with analysts based in Latin America.
- Through a combination of coaching, editing and writing, the research writer will
- Improve the quality of research as measured by Moody's metrics (5 pillars)
- Improve analysts' compliance with our research principles, guidelines, CMS workflow, and controls
- Improve the research writing skills of the analysts
- Encourage and propose research ideas
- Contribute to meeting research volume targets and drive contributions to MCO
- Improve the research process
- Foster partnerships with the analysts and their teams
- Shape and/or review outlines of research in line with Moody's approach and house style
- In partnership with the author, help to express the thesis and support the author throughout the authoring process; drive the editing/review process
- Prepare drafts in partnership with author
- Propose research ideas
- Build strong partnerships with analysts and managers; proactively develop relationships
- Drive process improvements
- When appropriate, lead cross-functional projects that improve the impact and/or efficiency of our research.
- A relevant university degree, such as journalism, economics, business or finance
- Substantial experience in financial journalism, reporting and editing within a reputable news or business research organization
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels
- Self-starter and able to adapt to change quickly and multi task; able to meet tight deadlines
- Works well independently and in a group
- Team player with the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Fluent in Spanish
- Knowledge of fixed income markets, banking and/or insurance is especially preferred
- Candidates should a good understanding of capital markets
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.