- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 14 déc. 17
AVP, Corporate Social Responsibility Coordination and Reporting
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-Unis
Sole contributor responsible for assisting in the formation and execution of the CSR strategy and facilitating coordination of CSR activities across MCO entities. Lead the CSR communication strategy and own the end to end process for the creation and publication of the annual CSR report. Assist in identifying appropriate key performance indicators and responsible for monitoring and reporting progress.
CSR Strategy Management:
- Work with the CSR Council to develop and update the CSR strategy to advance Moody's brand reputation as a leading globally responsible corporate citizen.
- Active participation in industry associations and nurture external networks in order to track and share current policies, trends, cutting edge opportunities and lessons learned within corporate societal impact, both domestically and internationally, recommending opportunities for Moody's to further enhance its position
- Collaborate with the CSR Working Group to translate the CSR strategy into actionable initiatives Facilitate s, end-to-end collaboration across cross-functional teams to set, implement and execute against key priority areas and to enhance new internal and external programs
- Be the primary steward of the CSR strategy internally by educating and engaging internal groups and functions Encourage identifying possible opportunities for cross-functional programs, and work with business unit leaders, Communications, HR, Finance, and others
- Lead on the development of evaluation metrics for all CSR portfolio activities and strategic partnerships, optimizing opportunities for branding, engagement and visibility, and manage the aggregation and reporting of CSR data into stakeholder-relevant reports
- Track and consolidate reporting of CSR budgets for the CSR team and for operating units
- Manage all external CSR/ESG reporting and disclosure opportunities, including regulatory requirements, non-financial materiality assessments, GRI-aligned Corporate Social Responsibility Reports, external raters and rankers, and client and investor inquiries.
- Lead the production of new reports and robust analytic approaches to the department's initiatives
- Sets reporting priorities and establishes control mechanisms to ensure effective review and time completion of projects
- Work closely with the Communications team to execute on strategies for effectively communicating key messages both internally and externally that competitively position and differentiates Moody's - through its brand and reputation
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with line-of-business leaders and key stakeholders; provide leadership team with frequent updates about CSR activities and priorities; work closely with Communications, HR, and other CSR team internal partners to maximize coverage and participation in events
- Manage ongoing engagement with all internal and external stakeholder groups including working with the CSR Team on developing presentations for Senior Management, CSR Council, and Moody's Foundation Board of Directors including any presentation materials, data analysis, and key results.
- Assist in educating internal and external stakeholders - clients, investors, employees, suppliers, media, and the general public - about Moody's ongoing and multi-faceted CSR commitments, connecting CSR/ESG risks and opportunities to critical business issues
- Represents Moody's at CSR thought leadership events, conferences, industry networks to establish significant positioning in the community.
The Department / Team:
The Moody's CSR Team is dedicated to making a positive difference in our communities and the lives of our employees around the globe through alignment of philanthropy and employee engagement with Moody's vision and business opportunities. Our commitment is built on our employees' deeply ingrained sense of social responsibility and the recognition that our company grows stronger by helping to advance the lives of others through responsible business practices and corporate citizenship. Through our active participation in our communities, we better understand needs and opportunities for improvement, and strive to address those needs and opportunities that are most consistent with the values of our corporation and employees. The CSR team coordinates CSR activities, and through the Moody's Foundation, manages relationships with non-profit organization. Every Moody's employee has the opportunity to serve the community through volunteerism, employee-directed giving, and/or board service. The Moody's Foundation is funded by an annual distribution from Moody's Corporation.
- 7+ years of progressively more responsible experience in CSR, corporate philanthropy/employee engagement or similar fields
- Bachelor's degree in business, public affairs, or equivalent field required
- Knowledge of the CSR landscape, nonprofit, and public sectors and experience in developing, leading and facilitating programs
- Extensive network with CSR practitioners and demonstrated participation in industry associations and events.
- Strong communication skills, executive presence and proven track record of successfully managing multi-stakeholder programs that drive employee, client, and/or community engagement for measureable results
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with organizations throughout the community
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and clearly and accurately communicate verbally and information and ideas clearly and accurately in writing, verbally, visually, and through preparation of reports and other materials
- Strong analytical, evaluative, and creative skills
- Effective project management skills
- Computer excellency in all Microsoft components (Word, Excel, Power Point required)
- Experience in working independently and as part of a team
- Ability to influence and garner cooperation from multi-disciplinary and cross functional teams at different levels
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.