- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 janv. 18
AVP / VP – Information Technology Internal Audit
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisThe Role / Responsibilities:
The AVP/VP- IT Internal Audit is responsible for the development, execution and continuous improvement of an integrated internal audit plan encompassing IT audits of Moody's ratings and analytics businesses, Sarbanes-Oxley 404 Compliance, financial, operational and supporting functions, in accordance with departmental and Institute of Internal Auditors standards.
Provide business and IT management with guidance on IT risk management matters, particularly on application and Cyber security. Leverage expert knowledge of Moody's control environment (e.g., mission, strategic objectives, culture and business environment), current and emerging risk profile, industry insights and leading practices for their areas of responsibility.
Responsible for developing and maintaining the Internal Audit IT Risk Assessment; including identifying areas where operational areas should consider additional optimization and areas internal audit should focus. Updates the audit programs for respective areas based on qualitative and quantitative risk attributes and discussions with senior management
Conduct audits or lead audit teams in performance of IT audit projects of systems, applications and IT processes. Formulates end to end internal audit delivery strategy including (but not limited to) audit planning, execution, reporting and audit follow-up including escalation. Prepare and report results to executives, articulating clearly the relevance to Moody's. These audit projects include;
- Perform pre and post- implementation reviews of system implementations or enhancements.
- Participate and provide guidance on various committees on future state technology solutions and development strategies.
- IT security audits (e.g. network, operating system and data center), including evaluating if security vulnerabilities are properly identified and mitigated. Coordinate the scope and performance of these reviews with the operational areas.
- Evaluate IT General controls and provide value added feedback. Test compliance with those controls. Coordinate with SOX and operational teams as applicable.
- Perform various other reviews of IT management policies and procedures such as change management, business continuity planning/ disaster recovery and information security to ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate.
Manages outsourced audit service provider including budgeting, selection, negotiating, contracting and contract performance monitoring.
Proactively identifies updates/enhancements to the internal audit standards, processes, templates and audit techniques to increase overall efficiency and quality of internal audit delivery.
Motivates team to achieve project objectives, addresses conflicts, encourages cooperation and responds sensitively to staff problems. Provides constructive and timely feedback and identifies development opportunities for individual team members.Coaches team members to enhance their competence and professional development .
The Department / Team:
The Moody's Internal Audit team is dedicated to providing independent, objective assurance and advisory services designed to add value and improve the Company's operations and the effectiveness of the control, risk management, and compliance processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- CPA, CIA, CISA or equivalent professional qualification
- 10-14 years of experience in a Big 4 Accounting firm and/or a global organization
- Strong knowledge of internal controls, internal control and risk frameworks/standards, GAAP, financial systems and related technology, implementation and testing compliance with the Sarbanes Oxley Act, and regulations pertaining to financial services industry.
- Strong knowledge of cyber / information security, IT operations, IT applications and IT infrastructure, including Cloud solutions.
- Comprehensive understanding of internal control environments within the IT function, including experience with multiple technology domains including operating system and/or database administration, software development and networking.
- Proactive, hands-on, results-driven orientation required.
- Ability to blend exceptional attention to detail with an ability to retain strategic direction within a rapidly evolving business culture.
- Ability to produce high quality work products for both the IT groups and Senior Management.
- Experience in managing and/or interacting with applicable regulators is preferred
- Proficiency in financial systems and Microsoft Office suite are required.
- Proven track record of managing a cross cultural team in a fast paced environment handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.