AVP / VP Investment Banking Internal Audit
- Base salary, bonus and excellent benefits
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- The Forum Group
- 23 oct. 17 2017-10-23
Our client, a global investment bank seeks to add a dynamic internal auditor to it's growing team. The function is a professional, business focused, proactive risk-based global audit team that operates with transparency, integrity and independence, assists the Bank’s business and infrastructure areas to identify key control weaknesses. The Group Audit team prides itself in ensuring the highest standard in professional delivery. The function provides a systematic, disciplined approach to examine, evaluate and report objectively on the adequacy of both the design and operating effectiveness of the systems of internal control and the effectiveness of risk management and governance processes.
• Proactively execute day-to-day audit work, including audit planning, fieldwork and reporting.
• Document process flows, identify risks, assess controls and perform audit testing.
• Track and validate closure of internal audit issues and regulatory observations.
• Complete business risk assessments and contribute to the annual audit planning process.
• Develop relationships with business management to understand products and emerging risks.
• Work on ad hoc projects including methodology enhancements and regulatory inquiries.
• Approximately 10% of domestic or international travel.
Experience and skills:
• All audit backgrounds welcome, including Big 4, Securities, Compliance, AML, and Technology.
• Minimum of 3 (Associate) to 6 (Assistant Vice President) years of prior audit experience.
• Drive and enthusiasm to learn about Cash Management, Trade Finance and Securities Services.
• Prior internal audit experience at an investment bank or broker-dealer preferred but not required.
• Ability and willingness to work in a high-pressure environment and deliver under tight deadlines.
• Strong work ethic and attention to details, including thorough audit documentation skills.
• Undergraduate or equivalent degree required; advanced degrees preferred but not required.