- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Account Manager - Global Accounts
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisThe position is part of the Global Accounts Team within the Global Sales and Customer Service Group. The team is responsible for managing and growing overall client relationships. The Account Manager is charged with driving client satisfaction. Client engagement is a proven key factor of client satisfaction. Successful Account Managers implement a structured account plan for each client which includes pro-active client outreach.
The Account Manager is also responsible for generating new leads for the team through prospecting activities.
- Grow relationships covering a defined territory
- Convey the Moody's Analytics value proposition
- Maintain high level of product knowledge
- Gain and maintain familiarity with client organization and processes
- Play a critical role in the client retention strategy
- Generate new business leads through cross-selling opportunities and campaigns directed by sales management
- Provide proactive customer service, by working closely across teams to ensure client issues and needs are communicated and resolved effectively
- Contact clients to promote and secure their attendance at analyst meetings, roundtables, briefings, teleconferences and other events.
- Promoting awareness regarding publications and new research to the client base
- Moderate travel will be required
- Additional languages would be preferred
The Customer Service Group within Moody's Analytics supports the relationship with clients by helping them get the most value from their products and services.
The position is part of the Global Accounts Team within the Global Sales and Customer Service Group. The team is responsible for managing and growing overall client relationships
- Minimum of 2-3 years in sales, relationship management or other related position, preferably within the financial services sector
- Experience in account management, client services or sales support would be preferred.
- Knowledge of financial services and/or capital markets
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to convey important messages to clients and develop rapport over the phone.
- Ability to confidently deal with conflict and difficult situations. Must be able to manage clients' expectations.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Excellent time management/organizational skills. Able to multi task and adhere to short deadlines.
- Strong initiative/results orientation. Must provide evidence of achieving/exceeding targets and goals
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
- Specialization not necessary but finance background helpful
- Must be degree educated (or equivalent) preferably with a Finance or Economics discipline.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.