Account Manager - Spanish Speaking
Job Description The Client Retention Team is a high performing team and allows for growth into other progressive roles within the company. Due to the team's success, we have open positions on the team.
The position is part of the Client Retention Team within the Global Sales and Customer Service Group. The team is responsible for managing and growing overall client relationships. The Account Manager has responsibility for a set of clients and is charged with driving client satisfaction and improving retention. Client engagement is a proven key factor in client satisfaction. Successful Account Managers implement a structured account plan for each client which includes pro-active client outreach. The Account Manager is also responsible for generating new leads and call upon product and solutions specialists to assist in presenting products, benefits, and solutions to prospective clients. The Account Manager works with other members across the organization to provide key customers with value-added proactive customer service throughout the year. Furthermore, the Account Manager is responsible for providing sales support by assisting with client demonstrations, training, and on-site visits to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
- Grow relationships covering a defined territory and base of business
- Convey the Moody's Analytics value proposition, and deliver on growth targets for recurring revenue
- Maintain high level of product knowledge including key research, product features and benefits and other elements of Moody's Analytics services
- Responsible for providing sales support by assisting with client demonstrations, training, and on-site visits to improve sales and customer satisfaction
- Gain and maintain familiarity with client organization and processes to help direct them towards the appropriate Moody's product set
- Play a critical role in the contract renewal process and client retention strategy
- Provide forecast and pipeline information to management
- Generate new business leads where appropriate including cross-selling opportunities
- Provide proactive customer service, by working closely across teams to ensure client issues and needs are communicated and resolved effectively
- Contact clients to promote and secure their attendance at analyst meetings, roundtables, briefings, teleconferences, and other events.
- Promoting awareness regarding publications and new research to the client base
- Moderate travel will be required.
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years in sales, relationship management, or other related client-facing position, preferably within the financial services sector.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to convey important messages to clients and develop rapport over the phone.
- Ability to confidently deal with conflict and difficult situations. Must be able to manage clients' expectations.
- Creative problem-solving skills and the ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Excellent time management/organizational skills. Able to multi-task and adhere to short deadlines.
- Strong initiative/results orientation. Must provide evidence of achieving/exceeding targets and goals.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
- Knowledge of financial services and/or capital markets preferred.
- Experience in account management, client services, or sales support preferred.
- Must be degree educated (or equivalent) preferably with a Finance, Business, or Economics discipline.
- Must be open to traveling once offices reopen.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.