- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Account Manager - Structured Finance
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisThis role is responsible for researching sales targets by conveying the company's value proposition, maintaining a high level of product knowledge and ensuring proactive customer services through partnership with client service and sales teams, specifically related to the Structured Analytics Investor business.
Global Sales and Customer Service
- Convey the company's value proposition and deliver on sales targets for recurring revenue.
- Play a critical role in the contract renewal process and client retention strategy by growing relationships which cover a defined territory and base of business.
- Generate new business leads, primarily related to structured outreach campaigns, including cross-selling opportunities.
- Maintain high level of product knowledge including key research, product features and benefits and other elements of services.
- Gain and maintain familiarity with client organizations and processes to help direct them towards the appropriate product set.
- Provide forecast and pipeline information to management.
- Provide proactive customer service, by working closely across teams to ensure client issues and needs are communicated and resolved effectively.
- Contact clients to promote and secure their attendance at webinars, conferences, user groups, and other events.
- Promoting awareness regarding publications and new research to the client base.
- Moderate travel will be required.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) required, preferably within finance or business related discipline.
- 2-3 years in sales, relationship management or other related client-facing position, preferably within the financial services sector.
- Experience in account management, client services or sales support would be preferred.
- Experience with Structured Finance (ABS, RMBS, CMBS, CDO, CLO) is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to convey important messages to clients and develop rapport over the phone.
- Must be able to manage clients' expectations.
- Excellent time management/organizational skills. Able to multi task and adhere to short deadlines.
- Strong initiative/results orientation. Must provide evidence of achieving/exceeding targets and goals.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.