Our Client, a leading media and entertainment company, is seeking an Accountant for its midtown Manhattan location. Responsibilities:
- The candidate would assist in identifying reconciling items within certain accounts and proposing the adjustment to correct the error in the accounts.
- This would entail researching the reconciling item, proposing the correcting entry (with supporting evidence) and coordinating with the accounting team record the adjustment.
- This work would be primarily to reconcile certain accounts where a level of independent working and problem solving are key attributes
Why Consider a Contract/Temp Role?
- The ideal candidate would be a detailed oriented accountant with 2 - 3 years accounting experience and a focus on the account reconciliations process.
- They must be able to work independently as well as work through complex reconciliation issues.
- They must be familiar with the functionality of SAP and knowledge of how to source data from the system.
Visit us at www.phytontalent.com for more information. Phyton Talent Advisors is a proud winner of the Inavero's 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award & Named by Forbes as One of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms
- Get a foot in the door while evaluating your fit with an employer
- Fill in the "gap" while you continue to look for a permanent role
- Build your resume by developing new skills, experiences & references
- Some companies only use professional recruiting firms to fill jobs
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Phyton Talent Advisors will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.