Accounts Payable Analyst
Assist with the day to day administration tasks of running accounting department to ensure the operations of the department are performed in an efficient manner.
- Accounts Payable: Perform Accounts Payable functions of the company including but not limited to: Vendor Invoice registration and coding, Vendor payment support, Vendor master file maintenance support, identifying and implementing business process improvements. Ensuring compliance with all statutory regulations (W9, 1099, Sales & Use tax, Escheatment).
- Travel & Entertainment Expenses (T&E): Perform review of employee business expenses (T&E Expense Claims) processed through Concur, the firms T&E processing system. Ensure documentation/evidence is complete in accordance with the firms General Policy on Travel & Entertainment.
- Accounts Receivable: assist the companies Accounts Receivable process, including invoice creation and monitoring outstanding customer balances.
- Working intra/inter departmentally (i.e. with Executive Office, Human Resources, Legal, Front Office Administration) to develop and maintain procedures to ensure company’s business processes are efficient and operate in a controlled environment. Examples include but are not limited to:
- A/P and Purchasing automation
- Concur Travel & Entertainment Expense Processing
- Assist with various vendor management issues including: new vendor set ups, resolution of billing inquires/disputes, requests for information, tracking and reporting on multi-year financial commitments.
- Purchase Order Monitoring: support Vendor Management by monitoring vendor payments against open purchase orders and tracking and reporting on multi-year financial commitments.
- Train administration staff and other employees to ensure departments requirements for expense report submission, purchasing or other accounting related processing are clearly communicated and understood.
- Monitor and expedite the processing of all the company’s business expense reporting (T&E) via Concur including but not limited to Amex expense reports, regular expense reports and Expat Advances.
- Assist other members of the department as workloads and time constraints demand.
- Assist with correspondence, report preparation, presentation preparation and various other special projects.
- Liaison with other company employees regarding varied inquiries.
- Maintain and enhance the department’s system of document management and record retention.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Full Cycle Accounts Payable experience a must.
- Ideal candidate will have prior experience working with Concur Invoice, Expense and Travel software application
- Experiences working with ERP Financial Accounting general ledger systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Work and accounting software including Globe and Concur
- Team Player with great communication skills, detailed oriented, critical thinking skills and ability to work independent.
We are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by applicable law.