- Develop a deep understanding of the Private Wealth Management business and processes as well as technology applications used in the front and back office in order to deliver training and provide consulting and best practice advice to wealth management teams.
- Research and respond to daily servicing, operational, and wealth management related inquiries to ensure timely, accurate and detailed responses are provided.
- Conduct a comprehensive regulatory review and approval of new accounts to include both brokerage and advisory services.
- Attend standing meetings with Client Service and Operations to stay current with internal policy and procedures, regulatory requirements, and technology changes impacting how we support the business.
- Drive all training related activities necessary to ensure new hires are proficient with core systems, policies and procedures.
- Manage and present core system demos with incoming teams throughout the recruiting cycle.
- Provide direct onsite and remote training support on certain systems, policies, and procedures.
- Lead and facilitate training status meetings with designated training partners to assess knowledge gaps and how to address where applicable.
- Coordinate introductions to stakeholders to ensure new hires are versed on who their key contacts are across all lines of business.
- Collaborate with business partners to create quick reference guides, desktop procedures, and other miscellaneous reference materials.
This Advisor Onboarding Specialist role is located in midtown Manhattan New York so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is dependent on experience, $80-100k base plus discretionary bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria, please contact me on **firstname.lastname@example.org**