Aladdin Business, Product Marketing Aladdin Studio, Vice President
Description About this role
BlackRock is one of the world's leading asset management firms and Aladdin® is the central nervous system powering the investment decisions of both the firm and its clients. Aladdin is a $1bn technology business that has significant growth aspirations over the next five years. Recently, Aladdin launched Aladdin Studio, a suite of tools meant to empower the Aladdin Community to build on top of Aladdin and unlock innovation.
The Aladdin Product Marketing team is focused on driving awareness, engagement, and adoption for the Studio offering across the community, including prospects, and existing clients. As part of this team, you connect directly with our users to understand their business problems and help deliver solutions. We partner with product and client teams to build products that deliver a superior user experience and have a robust community of evangelists.
The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) for Aladdin Studio is responsible for working cross-functionally to drive awareness and adoption of Aladdin Studio's product suite across engineers, data scientists, citizen developers and other technology professionals. Aladdin Studio includes free and premium capabilities that integrate with the investment process and help our clients build on top of Aladdin to solve their unique business challenges. In this role, the successful candidate is responsible for defining the strategies that deliver happy customers throughout the product lifecycle. This includes measuring, optimizing, and being responsible for the user journey as it relates to product and feature adoption. Primary responsibilities
Essential skills / experience
- Lead team responsible for one of Aladdin Studio's premium offerings - including Aladdin APIs, Aladdin Data Cloud, Aladdin Compute and the user segments who leverage them
- Devise strategies to grow usage among target segments for Studio capabilities including citizen developers and engineers
- Create and implement plans to grow the number of "Developers" in the Aladdin Community
- Craft a narrative to the community on Aladdin Studio's capabilities - demonstrating to them how Aladdin Studio can be used to automate and retire manual processes, integrate with third party systems, and meet bespoke requirements
- Own and execute digital activities for new product launches and other public facing campaigns
- Oversee the creation of high-quality product communications, use case guides, and documentation
- Connect industry knowledge and market trends with user feedback to influence product decisions and prioritization
- Build relationships with senior touchpoints at clients and partners
- Assist in Aladdin business development activities as a subject matter expert - attending prospect meetings, participating in proof-of-concept sessions, and crafting gold copy responses to RFPs
- Provide management oversight to junior product marketing staff
- 6-9 years product marketing, product management, or project management experience with a focus on products for technologists
- Proven track record in bringing new products to market and successfully driving their adoption to enterprise clients
- Experience building a community of developers and driving adoption of technology products
- Ability to collect and distil requirements from internal and external users to provide technology partners with a clear understanding of enhancement opportunities and their relative priority
- Entrepreneurial drive and technical insight to make great products better
- Experience managing and cultivating high performing teams
- Familiarity with cloud native or serverless technologies
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an ability to convey complex concepts simply and clearly to clients
- Customer service mindset and experience dealing with users
- Track record of influencing behaviour at various levels in the organization including cross-functional leaders
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast paced, high-intensity environment
- Experience with programming, data visualization, notebooks, and/or business intelligence frameworks highly valued
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.