Analyst- Client Implementation Specialist
- Analyst Level
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- Plein-temps, CDI
- BNP Paribas
- 15 nov. 17
Business Overview: The Trade & Treasury Solutions division provides solutions to improve and optimize the working capital of financial institutions and corporate clients worldwide. This division encompasses four different businesses operating as a strategic unit to address core client needs.
The Trade & Treasury Solutions division provides solutions to improve and optimize the working capital of financial institutions and corporate clients worldwide. This division encompasses four different businesses operating as a strategic unit to address core client needs:
• Corporate Deposit Line is a product line responsible for increasing deposit volume and quality, by offering a full product continuum and a superior liquidity advisory service for the CIB corporate client base.
• International Cash Management provides solutions that enable our clients to manage and optimize their cash flows and liquidity worldwide by leveraging the BNP Paribas global network.
• Correspondent Banking supports the BNP Paribas global network and provides third-party financial institutions worldwide with comprehensive services to meet their domestic clients’ international payment and trade needs.
• T&TS is to provide clients with services and tailored solutions to increase liquidity mitigate risk and optimize working capital management. The product suite includes (i) Traditional Trade, (ii) Structured Trade Finance, (iii) Supply Chain Management and (iv) Asset-Based Working Capital Solutions.
Implement customers using Trade & Treasury Solutions products in the Americas (North and South America) with a focus on New Accounts and the Connexis suite of online portal products including Cash, ACH & Trade.
• Manage portfolio of projects and end to end implementation of Cash Management and Trade Finance mandates
• Facilitate the onboarding of clients to the Connexis Cash, ACH, and Trade and related products including SWIFT, ACH, Disbursement Services, Lockbox, Cash Concentration/ZBA
• Implement deals expeditiously to improve Time to Revenue
• Train clients on Connexis Cash, ACH, and Trade services and features.
• Working closely with the Sales team in understanding client requirements for products / services / solutions towards managing post-sales relationship with customers.
• Satisfy Service Level expectations and other product-specific requirements with customers, including documentation
• Understand technical requirements for system integration, where required
• Work closely with Product / IT for development and implementation of customized solutions
• Collaborate and coordinate with the Operations teams for seamless transition or start-up of services
• Maintain high-levels of customer satisfaction through periodic review of BNPP process and service levels taking corrective action as required with Operations / Product / Sales
• Coordinate and participate with the Sales team in selling new product propositions / solutions and conducting Connexis demos to prospective clients
• Actively participation in responding to Request For Proposals (RFPs) for implementation related questions
• Support Product team in roll-out of new products in the Americas
• Acclimate to all new enhancements and products of TTS to the extent that one can assist other Implementation Managers across the suite of product offers within GTS.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• College Degree
• 2 – 3 years of relevant industry experience
• English & Spanish language skills required
• Knowledge of Transaction Banking services, specifically Cash Management and Trade Finance products
• Knowledge of ERP functions & integration of systems with Electronic Banking Platforms
• Project management, strong organization and multi-tasking skills
• Comfortable with technology and ability to trouble-shoot product issues
• Can work autonomously and in a team environment
• Strong interpersonal skills – the role will require frequent interaction across stakeholders
• Rigorous attention to detail
• Strong sense of urgency with respect to deadlines and the responsibility at hand
• Strong written and presentation skills, including synthesis of data
• Articulate/Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in French, Portuguese, other languages a plus
• College degree in Finance, Economics or related field
• Project Management skills or certifications a plus
FINRA Registration Required:
• Not Applicable