- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 juin 18
Analyst, Third Party Sales Global Distribution – Asset Management - 113947
The Third Party Sales US Distribution group at Credit Suisse Asset Management (CSAM) is currently a team of 8 professionals who primarily focus on the largest US Intermediaries, RIA's, Private Banks, Asset Managers, Family Offices, and Regional Banks/Trusts.
This role provides sales and reporting assistance to the Regional Vice President within the sales territory to support the distribution of CSAM's Alternative Investment Solutions including Credit, Commodities, Structured Products, and Quantitative Investment Strategies. The primary responsibilities include managing client requests, running competitive analysis, overseeing key operational reporting, cold calling, scheduling meetings, and ownership of collateral to be distributed to clients. This role also interfaces with the COO (Chief Operating Office) and Legal & Compliance division for additional ad hoc reporting. This role requires the analyst to understand and articulate a broad suite of CSAM products and to be able to act as a generalist in presenting the capabilities of the firm.
- Support Regional Vice President in growing sales and retaining assets across multiple product lines.
- Manage client requests, schedule calls and meetings with clients and Portfolio Management Teams.
- Prospect new business relationships (database management, research client information, and cold calling).
- Field inbound calls related to product inquiries, performance updates, and ad hoc requests.
- Analyst may be required on occasion to travel throughout territory to support Regional Vice President.
- Host client calls and meetings with Portfolio Management Teams as needed.
- Ensure up to date client information, and records are updated in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Interface with COO (Chief Operating Office), Product Specialists, Finance, and Business Development teams.
- Responsible for monthly reporting to senior management on key performance metrics.
- Partner with legal and operations team on client requests, executing selling agreements, etc.
- Provide competitive analysis, marketing support, and other ad hoc reporting.
- Organize and participate in sales conferences throughout the country.
- Organize collateral and preparation for sales meetings and third party organizations.
- Maintain sales pipeline on a weekly basis to track sales progress.
- Maintain team budgets, third party vendor services, and other ad hoc investments.
- Bachelor's Degree with 1-3 years of related experience.
- Confident, assertive self-starter who is extremely organized and goal driven.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Asset Management, Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Investment Banking, or a related position is ideal.
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses desired (or willing to obtain within 90 days of hire).