Asset Management – Global Alternatives – OECD Infrastructure Platform – Client Service – Associate/Vice President - New York
JPMorgan Chase & Co . is a leading global financial services firmwith assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operationsin over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset& Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Bankingand Consumer and Community Banking .
J.P. Morgan Asset &Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Itsclients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investorsin every major market throughout the world. The division offers investmentmanagement across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income,alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, thebusiness also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and bankingservices including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Asset Management is a leading investment manager ofchoice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide.With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core andalternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every majorworld market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firmscan match.
The Infrastructure Client Service team supports the OECD InfrastructureInvestment Platform. The $12 billion open-ended Platform invests in core andcore-plus infrastructure assets located primarily in the U.S., Canada, WesternEurope and Australia, and secondarily in other OECD countries. The Platform targets three broad categoriesof assets: distribution/regulated utilities, GDP-sensitive assets (e.g.,transportation), and contracted power assets. This role provides support forthe marketing of the platform and client account maintenance. Excellent communication(written and verbal), client service, organizational and project managementskills, and attention to detail are a must. Prior experience working in an infrastructure investor relations role orclient relations experience in a private fund environment would be aplus. Specific responsibilities include:
- Work with Platform Specialists to complete and/or review of requests for proposal (RFPs), requests for information (RFIs), due diligence questionnaires (DDQ), quarterly/monthly client/consultant questionnaires and ad hoc requests
- Respond to investor queries and lead client service duties associated with account maintenance
- Work with other team members on the on-boarding process for clients/prospects and liaise with Client Account Managers to open client accounts
- Lead role i n the production and distribution of quarterly fund-level and client-level reports such as investor statements, distribution notices, redemption requests, co-investment reports, currency reports, board materials, etc.
- Work with internal constituent groups, consultants and clients to answer questions and address issues
- Work with the infrastructure fund controller team to complete Fund-level and client/consultant specific analysis
- Work with the infrastructure Fund Execution Team on any compliance related activities
- Maintain user base for IIF Website or client systems
- Identify and work on efficiency initiatives to help team continue to improve productivity
- Assist the Investor Relations Team with the organization of conferences and other special events
- Work on other special projects and ad hoc requests as required
- Minimum of 5-8 years' experience within marketing, investor relations, client service, operations and/or project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, strong work ethic and comfort working in a fast paced environment
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Undergraduate/graduate degree required
- Previous experience working with Private Equity or Infrastructure funds would be a plus
- Knowledge of infrastructure investing would be a plus