- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 juin 18
Asset Management, QT Fund, Quantitative Researcher # 093473
- The chance to work in a dynamic trading environment.
- Opportunity for a trader to bring AMER Equities trading specialization and knowledge to a growing fund to improve trading efficiencies and deliver new strategies.
- Opportunity to lead effort to generate non-discretionary, quantitative earnings model related signals with a focus on AMER equites with global expansion opportunities to follow.
- Opportunity to handle research and development efforts to support new trading strategies and new models to assist in improving fund performance.
- A dynamic, reciprocal and academic environment where new ideas are put through rigorous analysis and testing.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. *LI-KC1*
- You possess 2 years of experience at a major Investment Bank or buy side firm developing quantitative strategies and handling the risks of a quantitative equity portfolio in the AMER region.
- You have prior experience working with and developing earnings models for AMER region equites. Knowledge and background working with the most common earnings vendors such as IBES, World Scope and CompuStat.
- You have the ability to support trading supervisors with their management of trade collection related controls.
- You exemplify strong work ethic, highly organized, detail-oriented, and motivated to drive projects.
- You have strong interpersonal skills.
- You display strong programming skills, ability to work with large and complex datasets.
- Your ability to work in a reciprocal manner with researcher and developers.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.