- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Assistant Director - Research
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisThe Role / Responsibilities:
As an assistant director in research department, you will have the opportunity to join our Quantitative Research team in New York which has a rich history of providing leading edge research and thought leadership in the credit risk arena. As a part of this team, you will assist Moody's Analytics to continue our innovation in credit risk research.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Conducting sophisticated theoretical and empirical research on measurements of credit risk and fixed income valuation.
- Coordinating with financial researchers and data analysts on research projects
- Providing research support to the firm's prototype implementation and software development activities
- Present research findings to technical and non-technical audiences
The Department / Team:
Will be a part of the Research and Modelling Group. The position is in New York City.
- PhD in quantitative fields including but not limited to Economics, Finance, Statistics, Math, Accounting, Operations research, Electrical and computer engineering, Computer science;
- Research experience with large data
- Research experience in machine learning;
- Proficiency in statistical analysis and programming tools such as R, SAS, or Matlab;
- Experience in analysing non-structured data, e.g., textural information
- Knowledge in economic and/or financial modelling is a plus;
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communication skills.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.