- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Associate Automation Architect
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisThe RPA Solutions Team's objective is to automate business processes with high resiliency and efficiency.
The Associate Automation Architect serves a primary role for streamlining processes, designing resilient automations, and maintaining and monitoring those automations over time.
• Create and maintain automations (TaskBots) using Automation Anywhere software in support of the Moody's Robotic Process Automation (RPA) initiative
• Responsible for scheduling and monitoring the Control Room to validate TaskBot performance and ensure process consistency and efficiency. Identify, and then address or escalate errors.
• Introduce significant process improvements through Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
• Write technical requirements and create scenarios for performance testing.
• Partner with business stakeholders to develop a comprehensive understanding of each business process
• Develop Subject Matter Expertise on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) as well as internal business processes
• Regularly prepare senior management reporting and performance metrics
• Identify and track the status of outstanding projects (including issues, risks, and dependencies)
• Develop comprehensive documentation listing the scope, workflow, and controls of each automation
• Must have a solid understanding around implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process as well as problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes.
• Undergraduate BA/BS degree in computer science, engineering, IT, or business related field
• 2-5 years of professional experience with strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to interact comfortably with different levels of management and articulate/present issues clearly and succinctly
• Self-motivated with the ability to meet tight individual and/or group deadlines
• Team player with strong ability to adapt to change quickly and to balance multiple priorities
• Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to reach across organization to obtain information
• Highly organized and efficient, with an attention to detail and excellent communication skills
• Ability to facilitate, negotiate, and resolve interpersonal or inter-team conflicts
• Strong knowledge of MS Excel (VBA, macros, VLookups, etc.), Word and PowerPoint required
• Prior experience with scripting languages or automation software will be a plus
• Knowledge of Moody's rating systems, analysis tools and operational processes a plus.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.