- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 22 nov. 17
Associate Director – Pre-sales / Sales Engineer
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisRole/Responsibilities:
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated, talented sales engineer professional to join the Solutions Specialist team at Moody's Analytics. The position is for our regulatory compliance solutions, which includes Moody's CECL/IFRS9 solution as well as regulatory capital calculation, balance sheet & liquidity management, modeling and regulatory reporting solution. The Solutions Specialist will partner with Relationship Managers and Product Specialists to identify and qualify new sales opportunities, close new business, and cultivate existing client subscriptions. The Solutions Specialist acts mainly as the content and product expert, and is responsible for communicating the value proposition of the product(s), so a strong functional and technical background is desired. This position is for North America, and will likely require up to 50% travel time.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed assigned sales targets
- ? Provide pre-sales support:
- Create/Improve demonstration environment
- Perform detailed product presentations
- Provide product functional and technical expertise
- Specify and execute client prototype
- Assist the account managers in sourcing and qualifying new opportunities
- In conjunction with the account managers, cultivate existing relationships with clients, thereby helping reinforce the perception that Moody's Analytics is a premium brand in the risk and finance arena
- Be able to explain the conceptual and practical value of our regulatory compliance solutions to a wide variety of audiences (senior management, risk managers, financial controller, treasury, IT, etc.)
- Design high level solutions for clients and discuss effectively the architecture, technical and functional alternatives
- Attend and represent Moody's Analytics at various conferences related to risk management
- Keep abreast of latest trends in the regulatory compliance markets (regulations, competitive products, etc.)
- Work with Product Management and Marketing groups to provide client and market feedback, as well as aid the product development process
- Master Degree in a related field (economics, finance, computer science)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in financial markets or software industry
- Prior pre-sales/client relationship management experience required; sales professionals should be from a financial institution or from a financial analytics or risk management vendor
- Knowledge of, and/or experience in risk management (CCAR, DFAST, ALLL, regulatory capital, Basel III, credit risk, market risk, counterparty risk, liquidity risk, balance sheet management, budgeting, regulatory reporting, banks information systems)
- Outstanding presentation and oral communication skills, including to very senior audiences; comfortable speaking in front of large groups
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability, and desire, to learn complex products quickly
- Up to 50% travel required
- Knowledge of, and/or experience of databases (loading, querying, data mapping, PL / SQL, etc.) and XML language preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of, and/or experience of Big Data and Cloud technology (Hadoop, Sparks, AWS, Azure, etc.) preferred, but not required
- Ability and desire to spend time configuring and customizing demo environments
- Highly attractive compensation package; combination of salary and commission
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.