Associate Director - Cloud Data Engineer - Data & Analytics Platform
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture within AWS platform
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet business ? requirements. ?
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual ? processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc. ?
- Ensuring the data quality throughout the data lake
- 5-10 years of experience as a data engineer.
- Experience building data pipelines (ETL, data quality, data lineage)
- Hands on experience working with Python (or other comparable language) and SQL
- Experience with both traditional relational databases systems and big data tools such as: Hadoop, Spark, Presto, Kafka, etc. ?
- Experience with AWS cloud services (or comparable cloud service): EC2, S3, EMR, RDS, Athena, Glue, etc.
- Comfortable working in highly collaborative environment including: Scrum, Gitflow, PR reviews, pair programming, etc.
?? : ?
- Experience working with geospatial data
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to ? answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement. ?
- Experience working with unstructured data. ?
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ? data stores. ?
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Airflow, Azkaban, ? Luigi, etc. ?
- Experience with dataops using CI/CD is highly desirable
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.