- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 sept. 17
Associate Director - Data Operations
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisMoody's Analytics (MA), a unit of Moody's Corporation, helps capital markets and credit risk management professionals worldwide respond to an evolving marketplace with confidence. The company offers unique tools and best practices for measuring and managing risk through expertise and experience in credit analysis, economic research and financial risk management.
ESA's Structured Analytics Division within Moody's Analytics offers a full range of solutions for structured finance analysis and risk assessment across multiple asset classes based on sophisticated application of modern financial theory and statistical analysis, leveraging our industry-leading analytical software, data and credit risk expertise within transparent and customized processes.
Moody's Analytics is seeking a Senior Data Operations associate to become part of and help manage the Structured Analytics and Valuations Global Content team. The successful candidate will work closely with various client service and content technology team members to establish the data coverage and quality standards for structured finance issuance and performance data and help implement the group's data management and quality assurance system.
- Consolidate and enhance existing data dictionary and metadata repositories
- Comprehend and interpret data from multiple sources and determine appropriate transformation required to normalize it as per SAV's data dictionary
- Audit and validate data as part of the issuance and performance data collection and production process
- Assist in the release of refined data sets to internal and external clients and downstream processes (including our software models, waterfall libraries, research databases and data warehouse)
- Make recommendations to streamline data collection and analysis procedures to improve quality assurance, turn-around time and efficiency of SAV's data gathering operations; work on implementing improvements to drive business efficiencies
The Structured Analytics division of Moody's Analytics
- Undergraduate or graduate/second-level degree (e.g. MBA, Master's) with an emphasis in finance, economics, math, programming or related quantitative field preferred.
- Exposure to Mortgage and Asset backed securities and/or cash-flow analysis, banking, credit, and/or financial industry preferred.
- 5+ years' experience in working with large/complex data sets preferred.
- Experience in using financial technology, application of quantitative methods or database administration, intermediate to advanced VBA, SQL and/or other programming skills preferred.
- Team player with management skills and the ability or potential to lead others
- Work in cross-border/cross-disciplined teams
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.