Associate Director - Policy & Operations Group, BRM
The candidate will be responsible for assisting the Policy & Operations Group in implementing all necessary actions to ensure achievement of the objectives of an effective and compliant business work environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting with developing, maintaining, and revising policies and procedures for the general operation of the BRM group, and to assist with providing guidance to management and employees on day to day-to-day operational matters.
- Conducting periodic reviews of policy and procedure mandated elements to ensure procedural requirements are being met.
- Producing reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep the senior management, the Global Compliance Group, external regulatory bodies, and others informed of BRM’s operations and progress of the team’s compliance efforts.
- Assisting in collaborating with other departments (e.g., Global Compliance Group, Internal Audit, Credit Policy and Human Resources) to aid with compliance or operational matters, and provide direction to appropriate existing channels.
- Ensuring proper reporting of violations or potential violations as appropriate and/or required.
- Promoting an overall understanding of existing and new compliance issues and related policies and procedures.
- Assisting with the implementation of an online contract management system.
Education: A Bachelor’s degree required. Graduate degree preferred.
Experience: A minimum of 5 years of prior experience in financial institution, rating agency, (or other similar firm) with a focus on compliance, operations and policy matters. Familiarity with compliance, operational, regulatory procedures is a must. Prior experience with Salesforce customer relationship management system is a must. Document management systems experience viewed very favorably. Legal or regulatory work experience also viewed favorably. Prior SAP finance systems experience a plus.
Skills: Strong writing, verbal, Excel, PPT skills a must. Apttus “quote-to-cash” software experience a plus. Foreign language proficiency viewed favorably.