Associate Director - Product Strategy
Job Description The CreditView Product Strategy & Marketing team is responsible for managing and growing Moody's Research, Data and Analytics Content business. The Associate Director - Senior Product Strategist for Moody's ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) Content business will work with stakeholders from across Moody's to deliver against the objectives for the business. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Supporting strategies to grow revenues and manage expenses of content offerings, including contributing to high profile projects
- Supporting all aspects of the content offering, including new and enhanced features, pricing, packaging, and positioning
- Managing the content and product development teams consisting of technology and product management resources from the specification and development of the new product to roll out and maintenance and co-ordinating implementation of strategies
- Partnering with affiliate ESG content providers to drive business objectives
- Establishing and managing market relationships to ensure in-depth customer and market knowledge
- Sourcing and analyzing market feedback on Moody's ESG products and services and trends impacting the ESG space
- Monitoring competitive developments constantly and supporting the development of strategic responses as a result
- Being the subject matter expert on the ESG Research, Analytics and Data content offering, educating the sales force and customer service organization about products at team meetings and on product roadshows
- Contributing to the development of business plans for new products
- Communicating solutions, strategies and financial impact to senior management and key internal stakeholders to obtain buy-in
- Representing Moody's at investor meetings, company-sponsored events and third-party conferences. Making sure we are present at key events.
- Partnering with customer experience team to development/provision of collateral materials to support customer and market engagement and drive growth
- MBA and Undergraduate degree (Bachelors) preferred
- Significant experience in Product Management or Product Development, preferably in a Financial Services environment
- Strong understanding of global fixed income/credit markets; experience in ESG preferred but not required; ability to learn quickly in areas with little prior experience
- Proven ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally; ability to move projects forward through people in adjacent teams
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills (including intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point)
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills; ability to manage many competing priorities effectively and work independently
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.