- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Associate Director - Quality Assurance Manager
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisMoody's Analytics CS - Research division is seeking a QA lead based in New York. The position requires a professional who is experienced about quality assurance with managerial competencies. This role is responsible for managing QA analysts and for overseeing the development cycle to ensure the timely release of the highest quality products. Additionally, the role applies testing techniques for a variety of products.
- Manage the development cycle to ensure the timely release of the highest quality products.
- Manages QA analysts.
- Perform functional testing to ensure project delivery on time with high quality.
- Analyze the results of all tests and provide meaningful reports to the project team.
- Work with other QAs and key stakeholders to ensure coverage for each software release.
- Recruit and develop staff as well as set individual and team objectives, evaluate and manage performance and professional development plans.
Platform Technology Solutions
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree).
- 7+ years of QA experience.
- Proven ability to manage team.
- Strong understanding of QA process and software testing lifecycle.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies and use of automated testing software.
- Good understanding of Web-based technology architecture and data structure.
- Strong database skills (SQL server and MongoDB).
- Knowledge of Java or Python is a plus.
- Strong ability to work with global team in different time zones.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Verbal or written skills in Chinese is a bonus.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.