Associate Director - Sales Representative
Job Description Role/Responsibilities:
Moody's Analytics is a leading provider of risk and performance management software to the financial services industry.
We are seeking an experienced Solution Sales Executive to lead Enterprise Software sales, specifically within our Insurance and Modeling Analytics sales team. The position is responsible for sales opportunity & territory management, sales strategy, and revenue generation related to the Moody's Analytics suite of insurance solutions, including actuarial modeling, financial and accounting solutions, asset and liability management, and related services.
This Senior Account Executive position requires expertise in managing complex, solution sales cycles, and involves working closely with pre-sales staff. Senior Account Executives manage and drive the sales process through the sales cycle. The position and territory is a blend of active account management and new account development.
- Primary responsibility will be selling and maintaining new and existing client relationships through a strategic based approach in order to increase sales, and achieve set quarterly/yearly targets
- Demonstrating the superiority and value of the Moody's Analytics Insurance and Modeling Analytics suite of products to potential and existing clients. This will often involve high quality presentations, client meetings and drafting proposals.
- Manage and coordinate Moody's Analytics responses to requests for product and services information (RFIs and RFPs) from external parties, clients and prospects.
- Must develop a deep, practical understanding of Moody's Analytics Insurance and Modeling Analytics suite of products and services.
- Must be able to identify/recognize cross-selling opportunities for Moody's Analytics by asking relevant questions to extrapolate the necessary information. This will also be achieved through working with account generalists.
- Work closely in collaborating with teams to ensure high levels of client satisfaction in all client interactions including issue resolution.
- A bachelor degree is required, preferably in finance, mathematics, actuarial sciences or business administration.
- The successful candidate will have 5+ years of successful selling experience to large financial institutions. Experience in actuarial modeling, consulting or ERM is a plus.
- Must have a basic IT understanding e.g. can talk about platforms, databases, deployment.
- Must be a strong team player and able to work in a fast paced and diverse environment.
- Good understanding of finance and risk management acquired either by advanced study or through industry experience a plus.
- Experience with managing a pipeline and forecasting capabilities.
- Estimated client travel 20-25%.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.