Associate Product Manager
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- S&P Global
- 20 mai 18 2018-05-20
Associate Product Manager
Role: Associate Product Manager
Do you want to feel like you make a difference? Are you looking to get involved in a growing team that has many different paths of career growth?
The Team / The Business: The Associate Product Manager will work with various internal departments to establish effective marketing programs, pricing plans, packaging & positioning, training materials, and Sales Materials for content and platforms. We also work closely with clients within the industry to understand their content and application needs to gather solution requests.
The Impact: You will be responsible for working with various products to accelerate usage and revenues, increase market penetration, maintain client retention and ultimately contribute to the growth of the overall business.
What's in it for you:
- You will interact with business units that are main drivers of revenue generation for the company.
- Your high potential for career growth and advancement will come from initiating or collaborating on initiatives that will deliver value to the business.
- Building an in-depth understanding of client needs and expectations will give you an edge in your future career growth
- Understand clients' content and application needs to gather solutions and identify business opportunities
- Define functional requirements & wire frames required for evolving the product and content to meet the needs of the Financial Community and clients
- Document and communicate the processes and procedures of the Product Release Lifecycle to drive the "Launch Process" of each release
- Collaborate with Sales, Account Management and Client Support to maximize the effectiveness of each launch and provide product support for internal users
- Meeting regularly with clients to define client needs, user profiles, and market/business requirements
- Conducting market research & competitive intelligence assessments
- Writing Functional Requirements & designing Wire Frames, collaboratively working with Technology Team to implement these requirements and designs into Development
- Coordinating the internal launch of the platform products using company's Product Launch Process
- Providing support for company's platforms and co-development of marketing & sales presentations, web-casts and client demos
- Creates internal training materials and programs
- Provides tier 3-level support for users and assists Client Support and/or Data Quality/Audit Resources in providing support to existing clients
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business, Finance or related field.
- Have at least 1 year of work experience.
- Have a strong interest in the media, technology, retail, and/or healthcare.
- Familiarity with Agile is a plus
- Good background in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Have a good analytical background.
- Good oral and written communication skills is required for the position.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person's ability to perform his or her job.