- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Asst Dir-Sr Software Engineer
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisWe are seeking a Senior Software Engineer for our content team located in New York office to be part of a number of strategic projects. Ours is an agile team responsible for building the next generation of the organizations public facing presence at www.moodys.com . Candidate will be working on building new features, enhancing the existing infrastructure from a scalability, security, and performance standpoint. Looking for a hands-on developer who will also take part in designing solutions to complex business problems. Lead multiple small projects and/or one large project within the team.
- Contribute to ongoing feature development of web applications based on service oriented architecture, involving UI, Services and databases
- Research, Analyze, design, and deliver IT architecture solutions that are appropriate for business and IT strategies.
- Explore and provide recommendations on new features and technologies related to UI/UX, api services, and nosql/mongo databases.
- Work with the development team leads(Software Architects) on the technical and architectural direction of projects.
- Work with cross functional, globally dispersed development teams to support development efforts to meet business requirements
- Assist in designing and developing new projects and enhancements based on evolving business needs
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance of software. Interact with internal users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Deliver on cloud migration initiative via helping develop a transition strategy to move assets to the cloud
- Minimum of 5+ years of Programming experience with BS in Computer Science or related major. Master's degree is a plus.
- Node.js, React, HTML, CSS knowledge is must.
- 5+ years of C#/.Net web service stack experience
- 2+ years of SQL and NoSQL(preferably MongoDB) technologies
- A great attitude in continually learning, growing and sharing your technical skills
- Experience with Docker, Nginx, Redis, Kong, Cassandra is a plus
- AWS Experience is preferred with RDS, Atlas, Neptune/Stardog. Kubernettes. ECS, Fargate, EKS. Experience configuration tools like Terraform, puppet, Chef, or Ansible
- Experience with any CI/CD (Jenkins) technologies is preferred.
- Experience with Agile Development methodology is a plus.
- Experience with source control systems as well as branching strategies, specifically with GIT is desirable.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.