Asst Director - Sr Project Manager
Job Description The Product Analyst - Assistant Director (PA) is a talented practitioner supporting the full end-to-end product development lifecycle for a new machine learning product for the Moody's Analytics Accelerator business. The PA will work with groups of stakeholders across customers and multiple business lines and disciplines to translate business and customer objectives into functional specifications and test cases. The ideal candidate for this position is highly results-driven, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial, and innovative. Specifically, the PA will focus on the following key areas:
- Actively participate in business, creative, UX, and all other brainstorming discussions to collect and accurately document requirements for product improvements
- Translate collected requirements into detailed functional specifications, ensuring best practices and innovative approaches are being applied
- Write detailed user stories and work directly with development team to manage their progress in an agile development process
- Update, maintain, and communicate the product roadmap
- Develop test cases for all new features; perform regression and other user testing; Ensure that new features are implemented according to specification and problems are corrected
- Assist with technical documentation, release notes, and end-user guides for all releases
- Regularly meet with customers to provide updates on product progress, and collect requirements/feedback
- Demonstrate the key features and values of products to clients.
- Project manage all relationships with internal and external partner teams
- Support training activities on the technical and analytical aspects of the product
- Assist with support calls that involve product management issues
- Guide and promote team transparency, maintain and manage clear and consistent project metrics.
- Facilitate retrospectives. Foster a culture of learning and continuous improvement
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to coordinate and assist large teams in resolving complex analytical issues
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Thorough knowledge of product development processes - especially Agile practices - is essential. Familiar with a variety of project management field's concepts, best practices, and procedures
- Experience in working with teams in distributed environments across the globe
- Strong team-building and influencing skills, a detail-oriented disposition and clear, concise communication skills
- Accountable, self-starter, team player, able to bridge across diverse teams, excellent facilitator, both in person and virtual
- Understanding of the technologies used in software development
- Familiar with project/product management tools and software (eg Pivotal)
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.