BTX Octanes Director Aromatics
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- IHS Markit
- 12 déc. 18
BTX Octanes Director Aromatics
- Strategy development & execution- Convert previous experience, knowledge, insights, and analysis into sustainable, profitable IHS Chemical services/ solutions; actively pursue and develop unique analytical approaches that provide value to IHS clients and/or potential clients. Formulate strategies to support business line goals for organic top line and bottom line growth for the Octane Stream Report. Work towards the introduction of a new World Analysis for Octane Streams. Work with global colleagues to maximize the commercial success of IHS Markit's Aromatics Reports and Benzene and T/X World Analyses.
- Oversight of content, forecast methodology and quality
- Maintain and understand the fundamental drivers and outlook for the BTX/Octane global markets with a personal focus on North America; work with other regional IHS researchers and become IHS Chemical's North America focal point for leading the BTX and Octane Streams market insight.
- Provide ongoing analysis of the North America and global Aromatics markets. Provide leadership and as needed, written analyses for weekly, monthly, and annual analyses (Market Advisory Services and World Analyses).
- Maintain a fundamental working knowledge of the IHS Chemical basic model templates of supply/demand, econometric price forecasts, and trade grids as well as emerging IHS platforms for intellectual property delivery.
- Commercial management of the Octane Stream business- Nurture relationships with clients and communicate IHS Markit's insight into BTX/Octanes global markets as part of clients' commercial and strategic decision-making processes. Achieve new client subscriptions for the Octane Stream Report in line with the Aromatics revenue budget and support sales of the North America Monthly Aromatics Report. Proactively seek opportunities to sell Aromatics Monthly Reports and World Analyses to clients.
- Global coordination with critical internal functions and other business lines.
- Engage functions, including Regional Business Development, Sales, & Marketing, to facilitate business growth.
- Engage with other industry business lines and work flow business lines to leverage the IHS Total Solution and offer a comprehensive and accurate service.
- Provide support for private Consulting studies work, especially in the areas of the BTX/Octanes value chain.
- Attend and speak at IHS and industry conferences on BTX/Octanes.
- Interface with global chemical industry organizations- Build and nourish relationships with key industry contacts that utilize or could benefit from IHS Chemical services. Pursue face-to-face client industry contacts and speaking engagements to market IHS Chemical capabilities.
- Provide support for colleagues in the Aromatics business area.
- Ensure that colleagues in the Aromatics business area working on BTX/Octane related services have access to the resources & support needed to get the job done.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.