Bank Regulatory Compliance Coverage Officer (AVP / VP) # 100787
Our Compliance team is looking for a Bank Regulatory Compliance Coverage Officer to join the team in our New York office.
This position is responsible for providing, along with the Department Head, Bank Regulatory compliance coverage for Credit Suisse departments across all Divisions, as applicable.
RESPONSIBILITIES - Assist with the coverage of the Bank Regulatory Compliance Program, including:
- Conducting and overseeing monitoring and testing from a bank regulatory compliance perspective
- Performing risk assessments
- Drafting bank regulatory compliance policies and procedures
- Developing and conducting training on bank regulatory compliance issues
- Following developments in banking laws, regulations, etc.
- Working on special bank regulatory compliance projects and analyses from both a 1st LoD and a 2nd LoD perspective
- Mentoring a junior staff member
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Undergraduate and graduate degree highly preferred
- 5-7 years prior experience as a Bank Regulatory Compliance Officer or Banking Agency examiner with experience implementing compliance programs
- Solid understanding of Federal Reserve Board and New York State Department of Financial Services regulations related to enterprise compliance issues, loans or deposits
- Some SME level experience with Regulation W
- Familiarity with Cayman Islands bank regulatory regime
- Comfortable dealing with senior business leaders in the firm
- Comfortable taking initiative and ownership of issues; doesn't require a lot of hands on management
- Basic knowledge of AML rules and requirements
- Basic knowledge of investment banking highly desirable
- Facility with IT systems preferred
- Technically proficient in the use of Power Point and Excel
- Good interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills - able to influence and commands respect through actions
- General business analysis and problem solving skills
- Extremely strong organizational skills
- Ability to understand the detail but also able to take a big picture approach
- Strong communications skills at all levels
- Strong relationship skills
- Desire and commitment to "make a difference"
- Dynamic and willing to challenge the status quo
- Proactive with drive and energy
- 100% team player