(Block Chain) - Business Development Director
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Oakridge Staffing
- 25 mai 18 2018-05-25
The Business Development (BD) Director, Americas will work closely with the Chief Business Development Officer (CBDO) and other senior leaders to create and implement strategies to expand the business and grow our customer base across the Americas.
This is a *market infrastructure business development manager who can sell DLT*
Target companies – enterprise software firms selling into financial services
- Drive and lead BD efforts across the Americas. Identify and develop new BD opportunities with target customers, establish commercial terms, and negotiate contracts.
- In partnership with the CBDO and other members of the Executive Committee, develop business relationships with new market infrastructure providers, financial institutions, and potential channel partners and resellers of company’s products across the region.
- Develop a strong understanding of clients’ business challenges and how company’s products could address their needs.
- Team with the Technical Sales Engineers (TSEs) to create demos, educational materials and presentations of our product offerings.
- Speak for and represent company at public events and conferences.
- Broad financial services domain expertise, ideally in capital markets and post-trade settlement and clearing.
- Proven senior business development executive in a complex, globally distributed financial services or fin-tech organization. Prior experience selling software is a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of building and maintaining senior relationships, navigating and influencing key decision makers, selling in a strategic and consultative manner, and successfully negotiating complex, multi-year, multi-million dollar contracts.
- Exceptional interpersonal, relationship management, communication and negotiation skills.
- Creative, innovative, entrepreneurial thinker combined with the drive, discipline and roll-up-your-sleeves, can-do attitude to deliver results.
- Experience working successfully as a player/coach, serving as both leader and active, hands-on member of the team.
- Strong technical aptitude; passionate and adept at learning about new technologies.
- Professional working proficiency in Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus.