- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisThe Role / Responsibilities:
The Business Analyst (BA) is a talented practitioner supporting a variety of strategic web development projects for MoodysAnalytics.com. The BA will work with groups of stakeholders across projects and business lines to translate business objectives into technical specifications and test cases in an agile development workflow. The ideal candidate for this position is highly results-driven, detail-oriented and innovative. Specifically, the BA will:
- Work closely with the internal clients to design the functionality based on the business requirements.
- Contribute to project planning activities.
- Solicit and collect feedback from internal stakeholders and clients to define the business requirements for new releases.
- Develop use cases and/or specific requirements based on the information collected from the stakeholders and clients with supervision.
- Act as a liaison between the engineering, program management and research teams to facilitate understanding of the design requirements.
- Coordinate and execute user acceptance plans to ensure superior outcomes.
- Monitor performance of implemented solutions to inform future enhancement.
- Responsible for periodic updates of project status to management.
- Provide content and review documentation for release or new features.
- Train on the technical and analytical aspects of the product.
- Demonstrate the key features and values of products to clients.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) in software development, computer science and/or engineering, p roject management or related field required.
- Two to five years of experience with the ability translate business objectives into clear, well-documented technical specifications.
- System/business analysis experience required.
- Ability to coordinate and assist large teams in resolving complex analytical issues.
- Demonstrated fluency in best practices for agile development methodology, lifecycle and project management.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Sitecore, Sharepoint, Google Analytics/Tag Manager/Webmaster, Marketo, Cvent, Slack and Trello preferred.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.