- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Business Analyst - Fintech Product Manager
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisThe Business Analyst will be part of the CreditEdge's Product Strategy team. CreditEdge is part of the BVD Division, which offers research, data, and analytics to a broad array of customers to help them better understand the credit risks they face.
Product Strategy is a customer-focused team whose primary aim is to set and execute product plans to deliver superior value to customers and to grow and retain revenue. The team is directly involved in conceiving, building, enhancing and promoting its product portfolio.
The Business Analyst will be directly involved in supporting his/her team in the definition and the realization of analytics products that meet the clients' needs and the quality expected from Moody's Analytics.
- Help build strategic business analysis to support investment decisions, marketing initiatives, product development and strategic planning
- Understand customer behavior by analyzing usage, needs and requirements
- Interact with sales and external clients to translate the business needs into business requirements
- Interact with the tech teams and the UX designers to translate the business requirements into technical requirements, and support the development teams in the production phase to ensure that business requirements are fully accomplished
- Draft internal and external presentations and product collateral
An amazing opportunity to work with a dynamic team where you will have the chance to manage a highly respected product, in close contact with some of the best researchers of Probability of Defaults models. You will learn about credit risk, probability of default models, data applications, and attend external events, meet with clients and prospects and present our model, products and features.
We are looking for a great team player with the following characteristics:
- BA/BS preferably in Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering or any related technical field
- 3-5 years of experience
- Passion for strategy, marketing, product management
- Entrepreneurial mindset with demonstrated history of achievement
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills, strong analytical and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational and planning ability
- Strong with Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with database querying software
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.