Business Analyst - Fintech Product Manager
- Under supervision, design, build, and implement maintenance and enhancement requests for tools and systems.
- Solicit and collect feedback from internal stakeholders and clients to help define the business requirements for new releases. Assist in providing content and reviewing documentation for release or new features.
- Recommend and implement centralized tools that internal teams can use to extract data/insights for daily business management in an automated manner. Evaluate data availability and assess the needs of the various business partners including local, regional, and global leadership to optimize the process and reporting
- Assist in the preparation of use cases and/or specific requirements based on the information collected from the stakeholders and clients with supervision.
- Act as a liaison between internal stakeholders to facilitate understanding of the design requirements.
- Ensure that new features are implemented according to specification and problems are corrected.
- Manage and prioritise Product Backlog with input from Product Strategy team
- Support training activities on the technical and analytical aspects of the product.
- Demonstrate the key features and values of products to internal clients.
- Assist with support calls that involve product management issues.
- Participate in cross-functional teams as subject matter expert to support system enhancements as well as integration efforts for future business acquisitions as needed.
- Contribute to project planning activities. Responsible for periodic updates of project status to management.
- Other projects, Development, and duties as required/assigned
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) in a related field required.
- Commercial experience in an office environment in either a consulting or similar role.
- Some system/business analysis experience required.
- Ability to coordinate and assist large teams in resolving complex analytical and technical issues.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts.
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker who has the ability to create innovative solutions
- Strong analysis/quantitative skills and the ability to translate analysis into actionable tasks
- Client focused, proactive and results oriented with ability to support clients across multiple location
- Strong Access/Excel skills
- Basic SQL skills
- Knowledge of SFDC or other CRM
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.