Business Process Analyst
The energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough; we work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other through collaboration. Through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
The Internal Support Operations team is looking for someone who has previously been responsible for defining, analyzing, and reporting on cross functional business processes. The role will have varying degrees of research and analysis as well as an emphasis on strategically planning for future developments across Workplace Operations & Supply Chain.
This is a position for someone skilled in analyzing operational procedures and workflows while exploring new strategies for processing data. This unique opportunity will have a candidate engaged in identifying, assessing and developing continuous improvement opportunities across multiple business units within Workplace Operations & Supply Chain. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Bring passion and enthusiasm to every situation. You strive to see results and enjoy solving complex problems, and you like nothing more than finding a creative way to improve a process
- Designate and analyze business operating metrics to measure operational performance.
- Utilize process analysis techniques to optimize operations across business units and present opportunities to senior management.
- Research, develop and implement new methods of measuring and analyzing internal processes.
- Collaborate in designing new strategic approach to data processing model.
- Have awareness of technological developments within the department and industry to drive innovations and align developments
If this sounds like you:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in performing operational analysis.
- Experience with mapping business needs to engineering systems.
- Ability to understand and draw conclusions from underlying datasets resulting in recommendations of future actions.
- Familiarity with complex data structures and analytical tools used to identify signals in datasets.
- Understanding of industry standard automation techniques for data procurement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and collaborate with others
- Technical competence in at least one programming language/environment, e.g., Python, SQL, C#, etc
- Experience using data visualization tools such as Tableau or QlikSense
Apply! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are. Why Bloomberg?
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.